Fun family events, activities, and time-honored parenting and family wisdom.
In This Issue
A recent show at a Boys and Girls Club in Salem Oregon
Family Friendly Things To Do In Portland August 2018
Deciding on a Birthday Party Theme
Birthday Party Theme: Is it necessary?
You don’t need a birthday party theme for your child’s big day, but it helps make party planning easier.
The Easy Answer For Your Birthday Party Theme
If your daughter’s favorite things at the moment are Dalmatians, theme the party around them. If your son’s passion is Star Wars, then you have your theme. Others use baseball, soccer, football, ballet, dinosaurs, Minions, etc.
5 Backyard Nature Activities For Kids
There’s no need to wait for a trip to a national park. Nature is all around if you know where to look.
(click the button below for the full article with our friends at treehugger.com)
Connect With Us Today
We share relevant posts on family topics. Catch recent magic show pictures, tricks, and videos. Shhhh…. don’t tell anyone but you may even see an occasional discount there too.
- You are receiving this email because you, or an impostor posing as you, have communicated with us about an event that you were planning.
- UNSUBSCRIBE using the link below. Please do not mark us as spam.
- To be sure you receive communications from us, please add email@example.com to your email address book.
- Images used in this email may be owned by the originator of the article being promoted.
- We may have an affiliate relationship with products or services mentioned. Using our link costs you nothing more and sends us a few coins.